Support Client Management leaders and customer contacts on a day-to-day basis. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing online tool support for day to day travel program requirements or escalation support. Provide general assistance for monthly reporting packages and ad hoc data required by contract. Function as the key liaison between client management and service delivery to ensure online program connectivity. Interact and support client in online special projects and day-to-day requests and basic program management. These include but are not limited to: escalations and issue resolution. Successful candidates will effectively demonstrate analytical skills, have solid customer relations skills, time management and be proficient in GDS and online booking tools. A strong business travel industry knowledge is highly desirable.
- Site management for online booking tool and profile tool sites globally.
- Ensure seamless integration of tool changes and initiatives with online fulfillment operations, Online providers, and client technologies teams.
- Liaise with online fulfillment & Navigational office leadership regarding service, client specifics, continuity planning, and upcoming technical changes.
- Monitor Online team phone and productivity standards achieved and maintained based on company and client goals.
- Analysis of transaction types, fulfillment process, reject reasons, and technology options to reduce transactional touch.
- Analysis of user requests and call-types to increase adoption.
- Support client in communication of goals and opportunities for online tool including enhancement requests, new functionality testing, agency formatting requirements, and regional capabilities.
- Maintain relationship with client technical contacts to ensure timely resolution of user issues and through knowledge of SSO applications, Tool integration, and information security standards.
- Develop and conduct client seminars regarding online tool using online, self directed, and in person venues as applicable.
- Report and follow up on user issues and problem reports with the selected online booking tool.
- Provide assistance to client online users of profile & online booking too regarding access to tools, second level support services, user questions, and individualized training.
- Manage process for file downloads, uploads, and distribution for user additions, changes, and deletions in the online booking tool and profile databases.
- Manage Online Plan
- Compile and release Global Monthly scorecard results
- Support Global Document Delivery/Correx
- Thorough knowledge of the Business Travel Industry
- Knowledge supporting the Concur OBT from front and back end
- Knowledge support CONNECT Portal
- SABRE GDS experience
- Correx experience
- Extensive Customer Service Skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and good time management skills
- Ability to understand and effectively utilize technology via the web or GBT reporting tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage up and set expectations to manage work flow and expected ETA’s
- Consultation and Liaison skills
United States - Virtual Location
The US national annual base salary range for this position is from $60,000 to $120,000. The national range provided includes the base salary that GBT expects to pay for the role. Actual base salary will be based on factors including the scope and complexity of the role and the successful candidate’s relevant experience, skills, knowledge, and work location.
In addition to base salary, this role is eligible for an annual Performance Based Incentive, which rewards participants based on company performance. For information about our comprehensive US benefits programs and eligibility, please review our Benefits-at-a-Glance document.
GBT 2023 Benefits-at-a-Glance
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.