We are currently seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer with proven expertise within the GCP space.
At this point, we are migrating all our existing applications to a new infrastructure within GCP, closely working with the development teams, and empowering them to take over responsibility for their own applications, from development to production. A key aspect of this role is supporting this transition, as well as making sure we're making the right decisions for our infrastructure along the way.
To help build and run a world class infrastructure and service, we are looking for a team member who is passionate about technology and capable of spanning both the many technologies in scope, while also being service minded.
Our TechOps team currently consists of 12 engineers spread across our offices in Pune, Copenhagen and Ukraine, out of which 6 are working on building better tools and platforms to continually improve the quality of our products and services.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Driving initiatives and providing guidance on GCP with a primary focus on managed services
- Implementing Postgres and CloudSQL database optimizations
- Implementing and supporting development teams in CI/CD pipeline work
- Ensuring we are up to date with the latest technologies and tools related to 'DevSecOps'
- Having a cloud first, everything as code, and open-source focus
Skills you will have fine-tuned:
- Strong expertise in GCP and knowledge about utilization of managed services within GCP
- Hands-on experience working with sensitive data (i.e. within PCI-DSS)
- Demonstrated experience working with Github, GitHub Actions, and ArgoCD
- Knowledge of Helm charting and CI pipelines for Java is a plus
- You are eager to bring your unique talents and authenticity to the CellPoint Digital community.
- You're constantly curious and a lifetime learner.
- You have excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- You enjoy leading and/or supporting cross-functional initiatives and projects in a team where you are empowered and accountable.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and the challenge of managing multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing high-return work.
- You approach challenges with a solution-oriented mindset.
- You are able to thrive in a 'remote first' arrangement with a distributed organization in multiple time zones.
What's in it for you:
- We offer you the opportunity to be an innovator, challenge the status quo, and redefine the payments category.
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up
- Work from anywhere in the world; we're a fully distributed company, and we provide the tools, culture, and support to make your work setup work for you