You Lead the Way.
We’ve Got Your Back. With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let\\\'s lead the way together.
As marketers at one of the most iconic brands in the world, we play a major role in building authentic relationships with customers who impact life and business around the world. Here, creativity and inspired storytelling combine with powerful data -based marketing and hyper-personalized digital communication to create a genuine human connection that drives business results. As a part of our diverse community of marketers, you can have a breadth of different marketing experiences and do virtually anything from connecting small businesses to new customers to uncovering insights that inspire the future of payments. Create a dynamic career while doing work that matters for people and businesses everywhere. Find your place in marketing on #TeamAmex.
The Global Advertising and Brand Management (GABM) organization has a mission to create marketplace demand and drive commerce for American Express through differentiated and innovative products, partnerships, marketing, and customer experiences. The Senior Developer will report to the OnBrand Production Director. OnBrand is American Express’ In-House Creative agency, and we’re on a journey for exciting expansion.
Our ambition is: Become the creative partner-of-choice to build seamless customer experiences for our Business Units, essential for driving results and unlocking value through deeper knowledge of our business powered by industry-defining creative excellence. We are focused on developing forward thinking ideas and work across channels, end-to-end experiences in digital and beyond.
• Execute development for a range of multiple parallel project engagements.
• Produce, maintain, and modify digital experiences and user interfaces.
• Partner with the UX/UI, copy and design teams to develop the overall look and design of digital experiences.
• Ensure that best practices regarding accessibility, responsiveness, performance, and ease of use are included early on in project ideation.
• Develop an overall development approach and guide other developers through execution to delivery.
• Provide proactive coaching, feedback and oversight for developers on project based work.
• Ensure all digital experiences align to industry standards and best practices.
• Partner with QA team to troubleshoot and resolve defects, identify patterns and use learnings to optimize overall development processes.