Chewy, America’s #1 pet pharmacy, is seeking a Customer Service Associate to join our amazing team! You will be part of a team that is made up of strong, passionate team members dedicated to delivering an exceptional, memorable, and reliable experience for pet parents, every time!
There are several reasons why people choose to work and stay at Chewy – competitive pay, great perks, a supportive culture, and, oh yeah, the ability to make pets, pet parents, and pet partners super happy! For these reasons and many more, we would love for you to consider applying so we can share more about the great opportunities we have for you!
Why you’ll love working here:
- Enjoy a hybrid work option for those in Kentucky!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- You will focus on excellence and take pride and great care in everything you do
- We have a culture of belonging where you will feel valued for your skills and contributions, and be recognized for your commitment and hard workYou will be part of a team that is committed to providing outstanding care and wellness services, and your success will be driven by your ability to lead and foster a culture of continuous improvement, quality, and service
- We’ll empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential!
What You’ll Do:
- Engage directly with pharmacy customers who contact Chewy for a variety of topics. This will primarily be via inbound calls and other communication platforms.
- Research and problem-solve to determine appropriate solutions for the customer and follow up as needed to resolve issues.
- Go above and beyond to “wow” our customers. We aren’t looking for order-takers or script-readers – we’re searching for those who can engage with our customers and think critically to help our customers and provide solutions while adhering to high safety and regulatory standards.
What You’ll Need
- 1-2 years working in a customer-focused environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and think critically
- Flexibility to shift schedule and work overtime as needed
- Must be able to pass background check for KY Rx Tech license
- Show up committed to be your best!