The Minute Clinic Call Center Supervisor is responsible for the personnel and operational management of a team of approximately 15-25 contact center FTE and contingent agents supporting Minute Clinic patients.
Current schedule is either 8:00AM-4:30PM or 9:00AM-5:30PM.
Training schedule will be Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:30PM EST for 4 weeks.
Responsibilities include agent performance, coaching and
development, qualitative and quantitative KPI’s, quality, and efficiency. Ability to identify trends and drive performance on an individual, team, and department level. Oversees the consistent application of policy and procedures and compliance with regulatory requirements. Manages the day to day call center operations and advanced customer/issue escalations for the contingent
staff and vendors. This role reports directly to the Call Center Operations Manager.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 2 years of customer service experience
- 2 years of being in a leadership role
- 1 years of prior Supervisor Experience
- Customer service experience in a contact center.
- Previous experience with call routing and workforce management tools
- Experience with handling escalations and resolving problems.
- Previous Medical Assistant experience and Medical Billing experience
- Bilingual candidates preferred
- Ability to multitask and quickly resolve issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to motivate others.
- Demonstrated proficiency using PowerPoint, Word and Excel with ability to create and present
data to targeted audiences, both internal and external, in a professional manner
- Self-directed with strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and PC skills
GED or High School required; Bachelor's degree preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.