NeuralFrame is a healthcare information technology company that provides software products and services to optimize workflows at all levels of clinical care and research. Our organization has built a secure, cloud-based platform in which we develop and deploy applications that provide greater insight into clinical data, automate specific tasks, as well as meet accreditation and regulatory requirements.
Our mission is to ensure that providers, researchers, and other key stakeholders can leverage patient data in a thorough, timely, and evidence-driven matter. Our first client deployment was in September 2020 and ever since our list of client engagements has grown to include all levels of health institutions, from individual medical practices, large multi-regional hospital networks, and top academic clinical and research centers.
NeuralFrame’s recent success has our organization poised for an exciting growth spurt, transitioning from an emerging start-up to a recognized stalwart within the healthcare technology domain. To continue our present trajectory our team is seeking engineers with a desire to grow their skillsets by participating in multiple dimensions of application production and the drive to assist in shaping the culture and practices of an evolving technology organization.
We're looking for a senior software engineer with a strong foundation in computer science to take on the challenges of full-stack application development. This individual will work within the engineering team to plan, to implement, and to manage the platform’s cloud architecture, the database life-cycle, as well as the front-end client user interface and associated backend processes. These efforts will impact both the maturation of current platform and its expansion to take on new client use-cases.
Role and Responsibilities
• Engage with our client team and fellow development team members to translate business objectives into production deployed application features.
• Design and Implement cloud architectures and environments.
• Improve monitoring, self-healing and quality assurance automation.
• Encourage and promote good engineering practices such as testing, scalability, and clean code.
Position Specific Expertise
• Experience with enterprise cloud architectures (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) with preference for those with a background leveraging AWS.
• Knowledge and experience with object-oriented programming and experience with an associated programming language (Java, Python, etc.).
• Operational knowledge of containerized deployments, CI operations, git.
• A solid understanding of application deployment within cloud environments.
• Experience with test automation infrastructure.
• Familiarity database management is essential (preference for those individuals with experience using MongoDB).