•This is a remote position - *** the candidate must be in the United States.***
•**A thorough pre-employment background investigation will be conducted before hiring/ onboarding process is completed
•1 or more years of technical or customer support experience
•High school diploma or General Educational Development Test (G.E.D.)
•Interpersonal and communication skills to interact with customers and team members
•Time management and organization skills to balance and prioritize work
This is a job application, open for applicants from all countries, for online customer support workers doing live chat support. This means you will be handling the live chat messages for a business on their website and social media accounts. Full training is provided and we are looking for people who can start work right away. You are able to set your own hours as long as you work a minimum of 10 hours a week. What you will be doing: Live chat customer support agents handle incoming customer support questions via live chat on businesses’ websites and social media accounts. These could be support questions from existing customers or sales questions from potential new customers. Most questions are about discounts, shipping rates, return policies and what types of items are in stock, etc.
Contract length: No fixed term Rate: $25 to $35 per hour Skills
• Must have a device able to access social media and website chat functions (Phone/Tablet/Laptop).
• Be able to work independently.
• Ability to closely follow provided steps and instructions.
• Have 10+ hours availability per week.
• Reliable internet connection. Hours per week: 10 + hours a week Location: Remote work online worldwide (United States preferred). Customer support chat agents are in huge demand right now. If you can start right away please apply today