We are GovAssist.com GovAssist.com is the leading company specialized in immigration consultancy dedicated to helping individuals travel to the United States, affiliated with the UT law firm GovAssist Legal which provides legal services on immigration matters. We have offered superlative assistance to more than 250000 clients so far, and we are preparing for a business expansion. The most important aspects of our recruitment process are self-awareness and collaboration. We seek colleagues who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they wish for in their professional path. This means we collaborate with individuals who not only possess the right skills but also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry. We welcome the chance to get to know you, and we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that consists of a variety of backgrounds, cultures, languages, experiences, preferences, and characteristics.
GovAsisst is actively seeking resourceful and enthusiastic Customer Service Representatives to collaborate with as a part of our global consulting team. We think of You as an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive.
• as a team member, you will constantly promote and preserve GovAssist’s dedication to providing an outstanding experience.
• we expect you to thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will approach the unexplored and unprecedented as an opportunity to unravel solutions outstandingly.
• you will handle a generous volume of inquiries via multiple channels (calls, chats, e-mails) - this is the reason why a solid background in a similar customer service position is required (at least two years), besides being an upbeat and proactive listener.
• each team member takes ownership of their work but can always engage others for assistance when necessary (we pride ourselves on our strong team spirit and are always keen to help our colleagues).
• multiple time zones collaboration: documentation and communication are key.
• autonomy in your time management: fully remote, flexible intervals while enhancing the living you lead.
If you are:
• faultless in written and spoken English and Spanish.
• adaptable, flexible, and comfortable with ambiguity.
• a people person, genuine helper: empathetic with customer goals, frustrations, and circumstances.
• security and privacy-focused; maintaining the company’s privacy and data protection processes are crucial.
• customer-centric and business-oriented mindset.
• comfortable with technology and technical terminology.
• organized and detail-oriented; one tiny error will lead to prejudicious repercussions.
• have the ability to communicate effectively with individuals from different backgrounds and levels of comprehensiveness and experience.
• experienced with complex situations, know when and how to maintain your position, and have a dynamic approach to adapting to changing requirements. You may need to adjust to different hours and intervals, but we do our best to accommodate time zones based on the team and location.