Business Development Executive is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through closure of deals in an assigned US territory. The Executive, Business Development develops and implements the agreed upon Sales & Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals by expanding the customer base in a designated US Sales Territory. The Executive, Business Development works with various offshore support teams (Sales, inside Sales, Marketing, Presales, Delivery) for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
Candidate would be expected to sell IT Application software & Services, Oracle EBS ERP, AWS Cloud, Oracle Cloud IAAS/ PAAS and staffing services.
- Execute Sales & marketing plans and programs and provide ongoing support for all assigned channels to maximize lead generation, sales revenue, sales productivity, and profitability with a particular focus on the vertical sales channels.
- Manage/coordinate, execute and monitor customer events such as webinars, and other industry events. Ensure events are aligned with the overall sales strategy for the product markets.
- Developing a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking
- Maintains a complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Creating and conducting effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems, the effects of the problems, and the solutions to their problems
- Implement sales tools, so as to maximize Sales Productivity and ROI. Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory including entering sales pipeline and sales activity into the company CRM system
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with the Sales head, and detailing activities to follow during the fiscal year focusing on meeting or exceeding sales quota
- Demonstrating the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners/decision makers
- Selling consultative and making recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Utilizing consultative skills create and deliver sales proposals and presentations to prospective and existing clients.
- Be accountable to Prospects, Customers, Sales Partners and team members for your performance.
- Candidate will have to take responsibility for creating pipeline of opportunities, qualify prospects based on business needs and priorities matched to the company's capabilities.
- Must be a hunter and aggressive in market & must also know how to go out and get their own
- Must have great network of connects clients, associations, peers
- Identify new markets and sales opportunities through various marketing methodologies.
- Would require travel ( say 1-2 trips a month of 3-4 days each)
- 5+ years of experience selling and demonstrating technology solutions, applications software, or other financial, business, AWS cloud, Oracle cloud & ERP solutions.
- Must have experience selling offshore based services
- Cloud-based ERP Software Solution Sales experience - ideally Oracle & AWS.
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend cloud-based solutions that add value to their business.
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value.
- Establish, cultivate and nurture a sales pipeline and deliver sales targets.