Please note that this is a 7 months contract position.
Position can be hybrid in Tampa, FL or remote
- Work hours would be typical work hours, start between 8am-9am EST
Helping with the Consumer Separation
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years experience with Payroll, Tax, and/or HR Operations
- Kronos or ADP timekeeping experience is very helpful
- EPersonality (Canadian program) experience is helpful
- Will be analyzing data
- SQL experience a huge plus
- Should have Workday experience
- Excel is required, at least Intermediate (VLookups & Pivot tables)
- Most of daily work would be Canada based work, but would also help with US based work as well
- Must be flexible, be able to troubleshoot
- Should NOT be afraid to work through problems and manage them
• A minimum of a Bachelor s Degree is required.
• A minimum of two (2) years of experience in Payroll, Tax, HR operations, employee data management or related function is required.
• Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or other designation preferred.
• Experience with an ERP system such as Payroll, HR, OM modules of SAP preferred.
• Exposure to Shared Service center applications (especially case management) is preferred.
• Experience performing Data reconciliation is preferred.
• Proficiency in MS Excel is preferred.
• A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Able to process complex information and quickly identify innovative solutions that meet both internal and external business partner requirements.
• Demonstrate high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance related matters required.
• Perform the data process to reconcile errors, ensure accuracy, validate information and confirm timeliness
• Perform integration processes to meet or exceed organizational objectives, follows Global Services strategies, and integrates as appropriate with other service center functions
• Perform the reconciliation of the SAP Organizational Management data and the associated work flow processes
• Support the creation and development of operational metrics.
• Assist the team with the identification of opportunities for Intelligent Automation.
• Contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of process documentation
• Support the team to assess current state, identify process inefficiencies, and develop and implement an improvement plan.
• Perform transactions and complete controls associate with the data integration process
• Partner with other team members on continuous improvement initiatives and project tasks
• Assist the team with capturing and responding to escalated issues, policies, and procedures from government agencies, payroll functions, and the operating companies
• Escalate issues as appropriate to ensure quality service levels
• Participate in and support departmental initiatives. Seek feedback, continuously learn, and take advantage of opportunities to improve knowledge, skill, and experience
• Monitor results to improve effectiveness and efficiency
• Assist others where possible for the good of the team and department
• Adhere to company, department, and team standards of professionalism and protocol
• Up to 5% travel may be required.